Ads 468x60px

Thursday, March 7, 2013

2014 recruit Devin Booker to visit Michigan State today

devin-booker-gpt-2013.jpg
Devin Booker visits Michigan State this weekend.


-East Lansing, Michigan-

      Devin Booker, a Junior from Moss Point (MS.) High School,  is a top recruit in the class of 2014, ranking 19th in the country on ESPNU. He started a five-team road trip which began at UNC on February 24th. He ended that weekend receiving an offer from Duke, after his trip to Durham following his North Carolina visit. He was at Florida last weekend before his upcoming visit to East Lansing and capping jis trip off with a trip to Ann Arbor.

      Booker currently holds scholorships from Duke, Missouri, Florida, Alabama, Mississippi and Michigan. In his Junior season, Booker's averaging 29.7 points, six assists and three rebounds per game.

       After eclipsing the 30-point mark just five times his Sophomore season, he made the most of his Junior season going above that mark 16 times.

      The 6'5 shooting guard made these statements on his up-coming visits.

       "This go-around will be unofficial visits." Booker said. "I'll see which ones I like and then at the end of the summer, I'll start cutting them down and see what my official visits will be."

   


9 comments:

  1. Hey! This is kind of off topic but I need some advice from an established blog.

    Is it difficult to set up your own blog? I'm not very techincal but I can figure things out pretty fast. I'm thinking about making
    my own but I'm not sure where to start. Do you have any tips or suggestions? Thank you

    Check out my blog: co2gerechtigkeit.de

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very often, these people give up before giving the program a real chance to work.
    Then you'll have no trouble motivating yourself to do it. The decisive factor is that men would want to show themselves as hot and rock solid before the fashionable ladies as ever.

    my site just click the up coming web site

    ReplyDelete
  3. What's up, its pleasant article about media print, we all be aware of media is a fantastic source of information.

    Feel free to visit my weblog; Biotechnology and Bioengineering

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the marvelous posting! I definitely enjoyed reading it, you're a great author.I will be sure to bookmark your blog and will come back later on. I want to encourage one to continue your great posts, have a nice evening!

    my web page; ford ranger

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your payments will not only get to you faster but it will provide you
    with a history of your earnings for your records. Then you'll have no trouble motivating yourself to do it. Stretching will help you prevent injuries and it will help you loosen up your muscles.

    Take a look at my webpage ... fitness tips and motivation

    ReplyDelete
  6. " The site also offers items for sale, including apparel and bags emblazoned with a drawing of a mustachioed cat; I could not find any statistics about how much merchandise the website sells, but the items for sale actually looked pretty good. For example, we often do some driving trains to encourage the students to speak a few numbers in turn. Use old fabric to create puppets, monsters, and any other creatures that your child can imagine.

    Also visit my site ... just click the next website

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a funny blog! I actually loved watching this comic video with my
    family as well as with my colleagues.

    my blog post cedewain.epowys.net

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey there! Do you know if they make any plugins to safeguard against hackers?

    I'm kinda paranoid about losing everything I've worked hard on.
    Any tips?

    Also visit my web-site ... mederma stretch mark therapy

    ReplyDelete
  9. I create a leave a response whenever I appreciate a post on
    a website or if I have something to add to the conversation.
    Usually it is triggered by the fire communicated in the article I looked at.

    And on this article "2014 recruit Devin Booker to visit Michigan State today".
    I was excited enough to drop a commenta response :) I actually do have a few questions for you if you don't mind. Is it just me or does it look like like some of these responses appear like left by brain dead people? :-P And, if you are writing on other online sites, I'd like to keep up with anything new you have to post.
    Would you list the complete urls of all
    your social sites like your Facebook page, twitter feed, or linkedin profile?



    Feel free to surf to my web blog ... stretch mark lotion

    ReplyDelete